Policies and FAQ
POLICIES AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $100 or more!
As a thank-you for giving one of my creations a home, I am offering free first class shipping on orders of $100 or more before sales tax. Shipping upgrades are available, but you do have to pay for those. As of 8/1/2020, USPS is experiencing delays on first class shipping due to COVID-19, so expect at least five to seven business days before your package arrives first class. USPS Priority Mail and USPS Priority Express mail are not affected by delays at this time. If you have any questions or concerns about receiving your package, please contact me at email@example.com.
Worried about metal allergies and sensitivities? Let's talk!
Wondering about necklace length?
I need an order by a certain date. What should I do?
Send me an email with the details of your order and when you need it by. I will determine whether or not a rush delivery is available. Please note that by selecting express or priority mail it does not guarantee it will ship the following business day. I sometimes travel and am away from my studio and can't always fulfill a rush order.
Do you ship outside the U.S.?
At this time I am not equipped to ship to locations outside the United States.
I am not liable for lost or stolen mail.
If you suspect a package has been lost or stolen, I am happy to help you try to recover it. Please double check your provided address and email me with any changes. I do not offer refunds or discounts for items not received/lost in the mail. If the item was insured, I will open a claim with the shipping provider and send you the insurance money (covers the price of the item but does not include shipping cost) once I receive it.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged-
- Custom or personalized orders
- Earrings due to hygienic reasons
- Items on sale
- Returns must be made within 14 business days of purchase.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- Items on sale do not qualify to be returned or exchanged.
- I am not responsible for jewelry that is broken by the buyer. In some cases I can make a replacement piece or do repairs that the buyer pays for.
- Returned items are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Items priced at $200 and above (or items with payment plans listed in the description) are eligible for a payment plan.
- To set up a payment plan or with questions regarding one- please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a description of the item you are interested in or the link on my shop page or Etsy site.
- Payment in full must be made within 90 days of invoice being sent.
- Invoicing will be through PayPal or Venmo and can be paid either with a PayPal account, Venmo account, or by card.
- Minimum first payment is 50% of the total amount.
- Payments after the initial 50% deposit can be paid within a time frame that works best for you, as long as it is completed within the designated 90 days.
- Shipping and insurance will be included in the invoice.
- If payment in full is not received within 90 days, the invoice will be canceled and you will only be refunded 50% of the total paid amount.
- Items with payment plans will be shipped when the invoice is paid in full.
- Custom orders cannot be refunded if canceled.